My Birthday Cake!
So of course I had to put a picture of my most wonderful cake. I LOVED it, it was the first time in YEARS anyone has made me a cake and I am so thankful I have such a sweet and awesome and wonderful daughter. I think she did a GREAT job, I don't know what she's thinking! I know your going to read this, so THANK you Morgan, your the most awesome daughter and I am more blessed everyday to be your mom. Don't be mad I put this on here, I LOVE my cake!
I FINALLY finished the stupid tile in our entryway, what a pain. JOEL decided to try this new stuff called "Snap Stone" it's got this plastic backing that your supposed to be able to snap together (more like pound your guts out with a mallet stone) but anyway. We had to special order the color we wanted, and waited 3 weeks. Then realized we didn't have enough and had to order more, took another 5 weeks, WHATEVER. So finally I finished it. Whew. Now I just need the man with the bright idea of the tile to put the trim all back on.........................................






1 comment:
That was nice of Morgan to make your cake - how sweet :o) Good job on the tiling! It looks nice.
Post a Comment