I haven't updated this thing in months! I'll be working on it soon :) Look for a ton of pitcures.........

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mom!
Today was my 37th Birthday and it was great! Courtney made me the most AWESOME card and even had sections for Morgan and Dad since she knew they wouldn't think of it. ( I LOVE having daughters!) Joel got me this nice Shiatsu Massage thing for a chair, and after it gets done killing my back, I'm sure it will feel good. Since my B-day is always on Veteran's Day and I'm a lowly Gov't employee, I always get the day off with pay, ohhh so awesome! Joel and I always celebrate our day together since it's his day too. We went and had a nice lunch and did some Christmas Shopping. It was a nice relaxing day! Isn't my card Awesome! Oh and Morgan made me a cake but FORBID me to put a picture of it on here, so you know, I'll add it later! Ha ha!

1 comment:

Ben & Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday Sheese! I'm so glad you had a good day and your kids and hubby made it special! I was thinking of you today, and should have called, I'm sorry! I love you and miss you! :)

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween

First time Geocaching-and we had a blast! Looking for little hidden treasures with your GPS

Finally some fun at the beach-it's warmer now than all summer long--so weird!

Fishing attempt--First day of school and fun at the beach

Construction on the new front porch--it will be done someday.......

Summer Vacation 2009