I haven't updated this thing in months! I'll be working on it soon :) Look for a ton of pitcures.........

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Free to ANY home--who cares about "good" home---two dumb dogs. I have had it with them digging, now they are messing with my strawberries! They dug a stinking tunnel under the whole side of my planting bed---ugggg I'm so mad. You can't even see in this picture, but the hole goes under the rock and through to the other side of it. Joel is gone for the month and I swear they take it worse than any kid could, they dig out of rebellion. The kids---oh they are fine, no problem---the dogs---"act out". Stupid me, I keep giving them chances and let them out of the kennel to run around and now I'm done. Yep I'm mad! Come and get them.......................




No comments:

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween

First time Geocaching-and we had a blast! Looking for little hidden treasures with your GPS

Finally some fun at the beach-it's warmer now than all summer long--so weird!

Fishing attempt--First day of school and fun at the beach

Construction on the new front porch--it will be done someday.......

Summer Vacation 2009