We were out driving around going to a local lake and this deer was right on the side of the road. It never did move much the whole time we were taking pictures, just kept on eating. It must see a lot of humans because it could have cared less about us. Living where we do, we see lots of deer in our yard, but they never stick around.





Morgan taking us all for a ride--- we survived!
She is doing a good job and so am I--ha ha.

Courtney and Maddie, she's teaching her how to miniature golf. We had a great time camping--it was a nice small place with a pool and fun golf place. The kids had a great time!

Thom taught Joel how to play chess---they had this cool super large chess set--I still could care less about learning, but they had fun!

Courtney the splash queen. She had so much fun!

Courtney and Maddie have a lot of fun when we go camping!


Morgan is getting so grown up and beautiful I can't stand it. I still remember that tiny little girl who would follow me everywhere, kinda makes me sad, but thrilled at the same time to see her become an absolutely beautiful Young Woman. She's just as beautiful on the inside and I'm so proud of her.
2 comments:
where did you go camping? its looks like a nice place.
love the pics of Courtney & Morgan & Joel, where are you?
We went camping at this small KOA, nothing special place, in Buckley--litterally 15 minutes from our house. Joel and Courtney are at Arbutus Lake. I'm always behind the camera of course! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment