I haven't updated this thing in months! I'll be working on it soon :) Look for a ton of pitcures.........

Wednesday, June 03, 2009


Memorial Day Camping!
We used our camper for the first time and I just realized I didn't even get any pictures of acutal "camping"! We were litterally right on the beach, it was beautiful, but still a little cold. Sadly our poor boat slightly sank.....seriously. We're getting it fixed and it's not too bad---thankfully! We had a great time, I'll add more pics later.

Courtney playing in the sand

Tyler, Maddie & Courtney they had SO much fun together!

Ice cream social, way cool. Bring your own bowl, spoon and $1 and it was all you can eat. Those boys got their moneys worth. This place was awesome, we've already booked the
entire area on the beach for next year!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween

First time Geocaching-and we had a blast! Looking for little hidden treasures with your GPS

Finally some fun at the beach-it's warmer now than all summer long--so weird!

Fishing attempt--First day of school and fun at the beach

Construction on the new front porch--it will be done someday.......

Summer Vacation 2009