Courtney, her friend Breann and I went on a hike along the Boardman River.
We love to hike this river, it's always so pretty and close to the water. We had a great time--always trying to avoid the infestation of "tent worms"--which are terrible and disgusting this year.
Everything was wonderful and peaceful until the end when a "ferocious beast" crossed our path. That would be a snake to the rest of you. I of course being the brave soul I am ran away screaming, litterally. With no regard to protecting the kids at all---they were on their own. This thing was huge and could have killed us ---all 1/2" thick and 2 feet long of him! Ok, so maybe many others wouldn't have run in terror, don't judge me!
We love to hike this river, it's always so pretty and close to the water. We had a great time--always trying to avoid the infestation of "tent worms"--which are terrible and disgusting this year.
Everything was wonderful and peaceful until the end when a "ferocious beast" crossed our path. That would be a snake to the rest of you. I of course being the brave soul I am ran away screaming, litterally. With no regard to protecting the kids at all---they were on their own. This thing was huge and could have killed us ---all 1/2" thick and 2 feet long of him! Ok, so maybe many others wouldn't have run in terror, don't judge me!
Courtney just laughed and said she though I was being attacked by a wild dog or something---whatever--I'm just glad she's brave!







2 comments:
I'd run from the snake too :)
hey, you got more pictures to load!! they look nice :)
Post a Comment