I haven't updated this thing in months! I'll be working on it soon :) Look for a ton of pitcures.........

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 15th Birthday Morgan!!!!


We got a yummy chocolate fountain and broke it out for her birthday. It was so good and delicious! Definately enjoyed by all!








2 comments:

Debbie said...

YOU ALWAYS COME UP WITH SUCH FUN IDEAS. ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR GIRLS ARE GROWING UP SO FAST. CHECK SHAWNA'S BLOG, SHE HAS SOME PICTURES OF HERS AND MARCI'S NEW BABIES. THEY WERE BORN ABOUT 9 HOURS APART, WE ARE HAVING ALOT OF FUN WITH THEM. DEBBIE

Shively's said...

how fun they were born so close to each other! I bet you have a blast being a gramma--I can't wait (YES I CAN) but you know what I mean :)

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween

First time Geocaching-and we had a blast! Looking for little hidden treasures with your GPS

Finally some fun at the beach-it's warmer now than all summer long--so weird!

Fishing attempt--First day of school and fun at the beach

Construction on the new front porch--it will be done someday.......

Summer Vacation 2009