Happy Birthday Joel!
He has been working insanely hard rebuilding our snowplow truck. Seriously like from 8:00am to 2:00 am every single day and this was the first day he took off. I MADE him. Poor thing is exhausted. But we had a nice day. He wanted a new "creeper" some thing you roll on your back under cars......and yet ANOTHER X-box game---the 60+ he got in Iraq was apparently not enough, but he is worth it! We had his parents over for dinner and Morgan did another awesome job and decorated his cake!
Courtney made this Sugar Cube Temple at Activity Night at church...so CUTE!







1 comment:
Well Happy Birthday to Joel! I didn't realize he shared the same day w/ Jake :o) Jake turned 7 today (where has the time gone).
Morgan did a nice job on Joel's cake - much nicer than the one I made for Jake.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Stephanie
Post a Comment