I haven't updated this thing in months! I'll be working on it soon :) Look for a ton of pitcures.........

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Joel and I were able to go on a Retreat sponsored by the Military--after returning from deployment. We stayed at the Mission Point Resort on Mackinaw Island, and aside from having to sit through marriage enrichment talks for hours, it was nice and relaxing.

Click on the small picture to see a panorama of Mackinaw Island.



We had a great time at Sam's wedding. Courtney and Megan danced the night away....they have such a great time together. They are the bestest of cousins!




Grammy and Grandpa--the longest married couple at the wedding, they are a great example to all of us. Notice I said "longest" married, not OLDEST.

No comments:

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween

First time Geocaching-and we had a blast! Looking for little hidden treasures with your GPS

Finally some fun at the beach-it's warmer now than all summer long--so weird!

Fishing attempt--First day of school and fun at the beach

Construction on the new front porch--it will be done someday.......

Summer Vacation 2009