I haven't updated this thing in months! I'll be working on it soon :) Look for a ton of pitcures.........

Monday, September 29, 2008

Morgan's New Room!


Click on the small one for a panoramic view of her room.








We worked on Morgan's room all weekend and these are the results! She did most of the hard work and she did a great job. Pictures never look as good as the real thing, it looks so cool it's amazing!

2 comments:

Steph said...

I like the colors and the stripes. Nice job :o)

Shell said...

Hey Sherise,
I'm excited to stay updated with you as well. Cute blog page! Love what you did to Morgan's room. It was fun to see her this summer. Beautiful daughters you have and a handsome son like his father. What a year you've had. Now you can truly enjoy the good!
Michelle

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween

First time Geocaching-and we had a blast! Looking for little hidden treasures with your GPS

Finally some fun at the beach-it's warmer now than all summer long--so weird!

Fishing attempt--First day of school and fun at the beach

Construction on the new front porch--it will be done someday.......

Summer Vacation 2009